Exhibiting at the Symposium
Book your stand now to guarantee your presence at this key event in the European calendar
Why you should exhibit at the 2019 Symposium:
- A truly unique and valuable event in regulatory affairs – the only conference entirely focused on healthcare regulatory affairs allowing you to meet a closely defined group of professionals.
- Interact directly with over 500 specialist regulatory affairs delegates from across Europe. Working in pharmaceuticals, devices, government, academia, healthcare delivery and related industries, this audience consists of the cream of regulatory leaders and decision makers – a highly specialist group of professionals otherwise extremely difficult to identify and contact.
- Audience diversity – a key strength of the TOPRA Annual Symposium is the diversity and level of regulatory professionals it attracts and which you can hope to meet – key decision makers from many countries in Europe attend. Delegates from every size of company, as well as a high number of representatives from regulatory agencies.
- The opportunity to meet and learn from a broad range of exhibiting companies is an essential and valued element of the Symposium delegate experience.
- Top speakers on each topic attract an influential audience for your services unparalleled by any other conference in the healthcare regulatory arena.
- A clearly defined yet varied exhibitor presence – ensures that your company will stand out from the crowd.
- The Symposium attracts the broadest audience in this specialist area of regulatory affairs with three conferences co-located under one roof:
- Medical devices
- Veterinary regulatory affairs
Plus sessions specific for SMEs and parallel sessions on other key topics.
“Exhibiting at TOPRA… gives us an excellent platform to meet in person with candidates and clients that we speak with regularly over the phone throughout the year, as well as a chance to engage with new customers.” – Daniel Smart, ProClinicalAvailable exhibitor packages to be announced in early 2019.